来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2021-05-06 浏览次数：
Welding positioner is mainly used in the manufacturing industry, mainly in some construction machinery, which is used more frequently. It is mainly used for circumferential welding and can be used with other machines. It can be applied in a wide range of fields and has good welding performance. With the increasing demand for welding, there are many different types of welding, and there are more and more models. So how to choose the model? Let's have a look.
1. Due to the great difference in shape between different structures of construction machinery and the different displacement requirements during welding, the applicable welding positioner is selected according to the structural characteristics and welding requirements of the welding structure.
2. Convenient welding principle: according to the manual welding operation, the selected positioner shall move any welding of the welded parts to the flat welding or ship welding position, so as to avoid vertical welding and back welding and ensure the welding quality.
3. When the positioner is selected for ring welding, the rotation speed should be considered according to the groove of the weldment. The speed should be within the range of the rotation speed of the positioner, and the stability requirements on the operation of the worktable, whether it can meet the processing requirements of the whole process.
4. If the overall size of the positioner's weldment is large, then considering the tilt of the worktable, or the tilt angle can meet the welding position of the weldment, or in the case of the tilt angle contacting with the weldment, when selecting the worktable, the gap from the ground becomes larger, so as to ensure the processing requirements of the whole welding.
5. Easy to operate principle, safe and reliable, good openness, low operating height, select compact welding positioner, easy for workers to operate and positioner configuration. If the welding height of the positioner of the welding structure is high, the operator can weld with a cushion, or adjust the height and position by installing a hydraulic lifting platform.
The above are the factors that should be considered when selecting the welding positioner. According to different needs, the performance of the machine can be brought into full play. When manual welding, the construction situation on site should be taken into account, and the selection should be made in combination with one's own situation, so as to ensure the smooth progress of the construction process.