With the national made in China 2025 strategic plan, traditional industrial production has gradually begun to digital, intelligent and automatic transformation. The traditional production mode has been unable to meet the needs of the development of enterprise production and management. In this context, automatic welding equipment came into being, which brings more advantages for the development of the majority of central enterprises and effectively improves the market competitiveness of enterprises. So, how much do you know about the composition and types of automatic welding equipment? Today, let Jiude Xiaobian give an overview, hoping to help you.
1、 Components of automatic welding equipment:
1. Welding robot: This is an important part of automatic welding equipment, its main uses include: welding, cutting, palletizing, spraying, handling, etc.
2. Digital and intelligent welding power source: its output power and welding characteristics should match with the proposed welding production process, and the interface with the main controller should be installed.
3. Wire feeder and its control and speed regulation system: for wire feeder with high precision, speed measurement feedback should be added to its control circuit.
4. The moving mechanism of welding head: it is composed of welding head, welding head support frame, suspended carriage, etc., which is based on precision welding head mechanism, and its driving system shall adopt servo motor with encoder.
5. Weldment moving or welding positioner: such as welding roller carrier, head and tail frame turnover machine, rotary platform and positioner, etc. precision moving positioner shall be driven by servo motor.
6. Clamping mechanism of weldment
7. Main controller: also known as system controller, it is mainly used for linkage control of various components, control of welding procedure, setting, adjustment and display of welding parameters. If necessary, the control functions such as fault diagnosis and man-machine dialogue can be extended.
8. Computer system software: programming software, function software, process method software and expert system are commonly used in automatic welding equipment.
9. Welding head guiding or tracking mechanism: arc voltage automatic controller, welding gun swaying device and monitoring system.
10. Auxiliary devices: such as wire feeding system, circulating water cooling system, flux recovery and conveying device, welding wire bracket, cable hose and drag chain structure design, electrical control design.
With the continuous progress and innovation of welding technology, I believe that the future automatic welding equipment will bring you more surprises and create more value for the country and the majority of enterprises.