来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2023-05-27 浏览次数：
With the gradual development of the market economy, the demand for welding machines in the market is also increasing. However, if operated improperly during the use process, it will inevitably bring many unnecessary human injuries or economic losses to production enterprises. Below is a brief introduction to some precautions when operating Shandong welding machines.
(1) Welding machine operators should strictly take safety measures, wear protective clothing, and avoid stacking flammable, explosive, and other items in the workplace to prevent accidents such as fire or electric shock;
(2) The welding machine is suitable for indoor operation and is equipped with a reliable grounding wire. The length of the welding machine wire should not be too long;
(3) When multiple welding machines need to be installed in parallel, it is necessary to ensure a safe distance of 3 meters between each machine, and independent switch control must be connected to different cutting lines;
(4) Before starting to use the welding machine, the entire welding machine should be thoroughly inspected to ensure that there are no leaks or malfunctions in the pneumatic and hydraulic systems before use;
(5) The circuit of the welding machine should be inspected for a long time to ensure the normal operation of the machine;
In addition, the welding mask should be checked for light leakage and damage. Welding personnel and auxiliary personnel should wear protective equipment.
The welding pliers, power cables, and various joint parts of the automatic welding machine should be reliably connected and have good insulation. Overheating is not allowed at the wiring point, and the broken end of the power cord should not be exposed. It should be wrapped with electrical tape.
That's all we need to pay attention to when operating the welding machine. We hope it can provide you with good help. For more information, please visit our website http://www.tayfsk.com Consult and understand!