来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2022-08-23 浏览次数：
What are some skills of daily use of CNC cutting machine? Here, Shandong automatic welding equipment manufacturer summarizes some skills of daily use of some CNC cutting machines, and hopes to give you some help.
1. Cutting shall start from the edge; Cut from the edge as far as possible, not through the hole. Using the edge as the starting point will prolong the service life of the consumable. The correct method is to directly align the nozzle with the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
2. Reduce unnecessary "arc striking (or arc striking)" time; The consumption of nozzle and electrode is very fast during arc starting. Before starting, the cutting torch should be placed within the walking distance of cutting metal.
3. Do not overload the nozzle; Overloading the nozzle (i.e. exceeding the working current of the nozzle) will damage the nozzle quickly. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of a nozzle of 100A should be set to 95A.
4. Adopt reasonable cutting distance; According to the requirements of the operation manual, a reasonable cutting distance shall be adopted. The cutting distance is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the workpiece surface. In case of perforation, the distance twice the normal cutting distance or the large height that can be transferred by the plasma arc shall be used as much as possible.
5. The perforation thickness shall be within the allowable range of the machine system; The cutting machine shall not perforate the steel plate exceeding the working thickness, and the normal piercing thickness is 1 / 2 of the normal cutting thickness.
6. Try to keep the cutting torch and consumable parts of the CNC cutting machine clean: any dirt on the cutting torch and consumable parts will greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing consumable parts, put them on clean flannelette, check the connecting rib of cutting torch frequently, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide cleaner.
7. Try to cut as few holes as possible. Perforation is one of the main reasons for the damage of the cutting nozzle. If it is necessary to cut through holes, use a drill bit to drill holes at the hole and cut from the pre drilled hole;
8. Try to cut within the rated normal cutting thickness of the cutting machine, and try not to cut at the limit cutting thickness. The normal cutting thickness of the domestic cutting machine is generally 60% of the large cutting thickness marked by the manufacturer, and try to cut within this thickness range to protect the cutting nozzle;
9. The distance between the cutting nozzle and the steel plate shall be kept as constant as possible, generally about 3-8mm. If it is too far, not only will the power consumption be too large, the cutting penetration capacity will be reduced, but also the electrode will be relatively consumed, which will reduce the service life of the electrode; It's much simpler if it's too close. It's very expensive for the nozzle. The service life of the nozzle will be doubled and even burned up.
The above are some tips in the daily use of the CNC cutting machine. I hope to help you solve some problems in use. For more information, please visit our website http://www.tayfsk.com Consult.