来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2023-01-31 浏览次数：
It is inevitable that some faults will occur in the daily use of the CNC welding equipment. There are many reasons for the problems. From the usual experience summary, there are generally four points. In order to avoid the faults, we can do a good job in the daily maintenance and extend the service life of the Shandong CNC welding equipment.
1. Improper environmental protection. If the humidity in the air is too high and there is electrostatic effect, and the welding site dust is large, it is likely to cause dust accumulation in the control cabinet, resulting in misoperation and causing failure.
2. Human failure caused by improper operation will cause the following deformation of the NC welding equipment, such as damage to the welding gun of the NC welding equipment and improper loading and unloading of the workpiece. Therefore, operators should be careful when using.
3. Corrosive oxidation and improper contact of the connector board interface lead to failure to start the machine or unstable operation of the equipment.
4. The external equipment is not designed and manufactured accurately, resulting in faults, lifting platform switch and cable problems, and the quality of some components of the teaching pendant display.
If the CNC welding equipment fails due to the above problems, it is that the usual maintenance work is not done well http://www.tayfsk.com I would like to briefly introduce a few questions about the daily maintenance of CNC welding equipment for you, hoping to help you.
1. Clean the splash, dirt and dust on the main drive wheel carrier, electric ji guide rod and electric ji of the equipment every day.
2. Regularly check the lubrication of all moving parts, especially the variable diameter slide plate, electric ji guide rod and variable diameter lead screw, which must be lubricated every day.
3. Also check the wear condition of the electric ji working surface. If the electric ji groove is found to be too deep or adhesion is serious, repair or replace it immediately.
4. Check the fastening of the flanges at both ends of the intermediate shaft, the bearing seat of the reducing system, and the fastening bolts of the limiting wheel. If any looseness is found, tighten it immediately. wait.
If the NC welding equipment is not properly checked and maintained, it is easy to have problems, so the above mentioned maintenance measures must be well done. In addition, if you encounter faults, please remember to check and repair in time.