来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2021-12-21 浏览次数：
The technology has become more and more exquisite. Due to its advantages of environmental protection and simple maintenance, it is applied more and more in the cement industry.
Pneumatic conveying engineering system is a common way of conveying bulk materials in modern factories. Before designing the pneumatic conveying engineering system, the manufacturer needs the customer to provide specific requirements, such as system layout scheme, conveying capacity of pneumatic conveying engineering system, etc. In addition, it is also necessary to understand the specific characteristics such as the characteristics and process characteristics of the transported materials, so as to design and release the pneumatic conveying system, and provide customers with the quotation of the pneumatic conveying system according to the system.
Generally speaking, the design steps of pneumatic conveying engineering system can be divided into the following points, which will affect the price of pneumatic conveying system:
1. Pipelines of pneumatic conveying engineering can be arranged vertically and horizontally with flexible layout. According to the process requirements and plant site conditions, reasonable pipeline layout can ensure that the system is economical and practical without waste;
2. Pneumatic conveying engineering system can be divided into positive pressure dense phase pneumatic conveying engineering, positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying engineering, negative pressure vacuum pneumatic conveying engineering, etc. Different types of pneumatic conveying engineering systems are suitable for different conveying materials and conditions; 3. Comprehensively determine the air flow velocity, suspension velocity, conveying concentration and other factors of the pneumatic conveying system according to the pipeline layout scheme, the characteristics of conveying materials, the type of pneumatic conveying system, the specific production requirements of customers and other factors;
4. Calculate the air flow required for production and transportation according to the determined production capacity, air flow speed, concentration and other factors of the pneumatic conveying system, so as to determine the diameter of the conveying pipeline and ensure smooth transportation;
5. Calculate the structure and size of main components according to the determined data, and select components and equipment of appropriate brand;
6. After the overall design is completed, the designer of pneumatic conveying shall review the overall design, calculate the data of each component of the system, including pipeline pressure loss, system pressure loss and other data, and determine the power required by the gas source equipment;
7. Select the appropriate air source equipment and configure the driving device according to the calculation data.
Based on the above design steps, it can be seen that the manufacturer of pneumatic conveying engineering system will comprehensively consider the specific situation of customers when designing the pneumatic conveying system. Therefore, the price fluctuation of pneumatic conveying system is large, which will affect the selection of equipment of different brands, the rationality of design and the production efficiency of the system, resulting in different benefits in the production process.