来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2023-05-01 浏览次数：
1. Cutting should start from the edge; Try to cut from the edge as much as possible, instead of piercing and cutting. Using the edge as the starting point will extend the lifespan of the consumable parts. The correct method is to directly align the nozzle with the edge of the workpiece before starting the plasma arc.
2. Reduce unnecessary "arc starting (or leading) time"; During arcing, the consumption of the nozzle and electrode is very fast. Before starting, the cutting torch should be placed within the walking distance of the cutting metal.
3. Do not overload the nozzle for use; Overloading the nozzle (i.e. exceeding the working current of the nozzle) will quickly damage the nozzle. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of a 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.
4. Shandong CNC welding equipment manufacturer suggests using a reasonable cutting distance here; According to the requirements of the user manual, use a reasonable cutting distance, which is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the surface of the workpiece. When piercing, try to use a distance twice the normal cutting distance or a large height that can be transmitted by a plasma arc.
5. The perforation thickness should be within the allowable range of the machine system; The cutting machine cannot pierce steel plates that exceed the working thickness, and the usual perforation thickness is 1/2 of the normal cutting thickness.
6. Try to keep the cutting torch and consumable parts of the CNC cutting machine clean as much as possible: Any dirt on the cutting torch and consumable parts can greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing consumable parts, place them on a clean lint cloth, regularly check the connection ribs of the cutting torch, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
7. Minimize perforation and cutting as much as possible. Perforation is one of the main reasons for damage to the cutting nozzle due to splashing of molten steel. If perforation and cutting are necessary, use a drill bit to pre drill at the perforation point and start cutting from the pre drilled point;
8. Try to cut within the rated normal cutting thickness range of the cutting machine, and try not to cut beyond the limit cutting thickness. The normal cutting thickness of domestic cutting machines is generally 60% of the large cutting thickness marked by the manufacturer. Try to cut within this thickness range to protect the cutting nozzle;
9. The distance from the cutting nozzle to the steel plate should be kept constant as much as possible, usually around 3-8mm. If it is too far, it not only consumes too much electricity, but also reduces the cutting penetration ability, which relatively consumes the electrode and reduces its service life; If it's too close, it's simpler and very expensive for the nozzle. The lifespan of the nozzle will decrease exponentially, and even it will be burned out immediately after being put up.
The above are some tips for correctly using CNC welding machines and their daily use. We hope they can help you solve some problems that may arise during use. For more device usage or purchase, come to our website http://www.tayfsk.com Contact for consultation!