来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2022-11-22 浏览次数：
Special attention should be paid to the maintenance of the welding positioner in use, especially the maintenance of the welding chuck. The chuck plays a very important role, so we must not forget to maintain it. In addition, we should also do a good job in the inspection of the equipment structure. The Shandong automatic welding equipment manufacturer will analyze it one by one.
1. After the chuck is used, the chuck body and slide surface must be cleaned with tools such as an air gun, which can ensure that the chuck still has good accuracy after a long time of use, so regular lubrication of the chuck is very important.
2. Apply molybdenum disulfide grease (black in color) at least once a day, and inject the grease into the chuck nozzle until the grease overflows the jaw face or the inner hole of the chuck (the inner hole protective sleeve and the connecting nut).
3. In order to prevent the chuck from rusting inside, the holding force is reduced, and the workpiece cannot be clamped, so try to use cutting oil with anti rust effect. The use of cutting oil can prevent the chuck from rusting inside.
4. When the operation is completed, air gun or similar tools must be used to clean the chuck body and slide surface.
5. The welding chuck shall be disassembled and cleaned at least every 6 months to keep the sliding surface of the jaw clean and lubricated, so as to increase the service life of the chuck.
6. Check whether all parts are cracked and worn. Clean the cast iron at least once every 2 months. In case of serious damage, replace it with a new one immediately.
7. Different clamping methods must be used for different workpieces. If it is used to clamp irregular workpieces, the chuck will be damaged.
8. When the chuck pressure is abnormal, let the chuck clamp the workpiece under high pressure, which will reduce the service life of the chuck. Therefore, when it is found that the chuck clearance is too large, a new chuck must be replaced immediately.
The maintenance method of the chuck is basically the above eight points. In order to prolong the service life of the welding positioner, it is necessary to do a good job of inspection and maintenance at ordinary times, especially the maintenance of the chuck. In addition, once there is a problem, it is also necessary to timely repair, so as not to affect the use. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.tayfsk.com Ask about it!