来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2022-11-03 浏览次数：
Overload is not allowed during the use of the special welding machine, otherwise the special welding machine will be burnt or cause fire due to overheating; Overload may cause insulation damage and electric shock due to electric leakage. Now let's talk about the ten key points in the welding operation of Shandong special welding machine.
(1) Before welding, check whether the welding machine equipment and tools are safe, such as whether the grounding of the welding machine and the connection points are in good contact, and whether the insulating jacket of the welding cable is damaged.
(2) Before welding on the equipment, the grounding or neutral line of the equipment shall be removed first and then restored after welding.
(3) Before electric welding operation, the operating environment shall be checked, hazardous and harmful factors shall be removed, and supervisors shall be arranged. When there are other personnel and relevant facilities nearby, screen and safety interval shall be adopted to ensure the safety of operation. When welding at heights is required, safety belts must be hung.
(4) When replacing welding rods, welders shall wear insulating gloves.
(5) When welding in metal containers, metal structures and other narrow workplaces, the risk of electric shock is high, and special protective measures must be taken. For example, rubber pads, leather gloves and insulating shoes are used to ensure the insulation between the welder's body and the weldment. It is prohibited to use simple welding tongs without insulating shell.
(6) When changing the welding machine joint and changing the weldment, it is necessary to change the secondary circuit, select the transfer work site, suspend the work of the welding machine maintenance or go off work, and cut off the power before operation.
(7) The welding machine shall be set in a rain proof and well ventilated place. Inflammables and explosives are not allowed to be stacked on the welding site.
(8) The power line at the primary side of AC arc welding machine must be well insulated, and shall not be dragged anywhere. The length shall not be more than 5m. The incoming line must be provided with a protective cover.
(9) YHS type rubber sheath and copper core multi strand flexible cable should be used for the secondary wiring of the welding machine, and the length of the cable should not be more than 30m.
(10) According to the construction needs, the special welding machines should be set up in a centralized manner according to the area or standard high level, and should be numbered.
In addition, the special welding machine arranged outdoors shall be set in a dry place and covered by a shed. The power switch of the special welding machine shall be set separately, and the power supply of the DC welding machine shall be controlled by the starter. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.tayfsk.com Consult!