来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2022-09-06 浏览次数：
The appearance of numerical control welding equipment ended the manual binding of reinforcement cages. However, there will also be problems in the use of the equipment. Next, let Xiaobian briefly introduce eight common bad phenomena of Shandong CNC welding equipment.
1. When the cutter head falls off during operation, you can slowly adjust the knife moving induction switch of the CNC welding equipment until the cutter head returns to the normal position.
2. The straightening method of the straightening wheel of the CNC welding equipment generally adopts the wave shape straightening method, but the wave must not be too large to avoid increasing the traction resistance, causing the traction wheel to slip and the reinforcement to break.
3. In case of wire running of the machine, it is necessary to check whether the pressing roller spring of the lower equipment is too tight, the tension spring of the slide is too loose, or the wire pulling steel rod under the slide is not in place, and the slide does not slide.
4. If the head of the steel bar is tilted upward after the barrel is pulled out, adjust the upper group of wheels to press down properly. If the steel bar is tilted downward after the barrel is pulled out, adjust the lower group of wheels to push up properly, so that the head end of the steel bar is horizontal.
5. When the double bars are bent on the steel bar rolling welding machine of the numerical control machine tool, the bending mandrel will fall off, so that the outer wheels of a group of wheels are straightened and pressed inward, so that the double bars are closely together. When bending large stirrups, the bending speed shall be reduced accordingly.
6. In case of wire bending, the angle of the straightening block can be adjusted to be in line with the straightener and the rolling groove.
7. Adjustment of bending mandrel of CNC welding equipment: adjust landing gear cylinder so that the upper apex of bending mandrel is horizontal or 1-2mm lower than the lower edge of wire barrel hole.
8. Wire breakage occurs during bending. You can check whether it is caused by the failure of the knife to retract, the looseness of the pressure spring on the wire feeding roller, and the poor material.
The above is all the contents of the maintenance methods of common faults of CNC welding equipment introduced by Xiaobian. I hope it can be helpful to you. If you still want to know more about other aspects, please come to our website http://www.tayfsk.com ！