来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2023-06-03 浏览次数：
The application range of automatic welding equipment is very wide at present. The reason why automatic welding equipment is popular is that compared to traditional welding methods, automatic welding equipment has more accurate welding accuracy. Moreover, with the application of automatic welding in recent years, more and more people are paying attention to the development of automatic welding equipment. Now, let's take a deeper look at the precautions and classifications of automatic welding equipment in Shandong.
1、 Precautions for automatic welding equipment:
1. Flexible and diverse welding methods support both spot welding and resistance welding (pull welding). All process parameters of the automatic welding equipment can be set by the customer to adapt to various difficult welding operations and micro welding processes. All welding parameters can be read and saved together with the welding point coordinate program, thereby achieving flexibility in welding operations.
2. The soldering iron component can be adjusted at any angle and direction, controlling the R-axis of the soldering iron component to rotate 360 degrees freely. The welding frequency, preheating time, and welding time can be arbitrarily set according to different pads and components, thus completing the complex welding process of multiple solder joints on a board, with diversified welding operations.
3. The four/five axis linkage manipulator and automatic welding equipment both adopt servo drive and advanced motion control algorithms, effectively improving the positioning accuracy and repetitive accuracy of the moving end welding head, and completing the accurate positioning of any welding point in three-dimensional space.
2、 According to the degree of activation, automatic welding equipment can be divided into the following three categories:
1. Rigid automatic welding equipment: Rigid automatic welding equipment, also known as primary automatic welding equipment, is mostly designed based on the principle of open loop control. Although the entire welding process is actively completed by the welding equipment, the closed-loop feedback system cannot be applied to fluctuations in welding parameters during the welding process, and possible deviations cannot be arbitrarily corrected.
2. Automatic control welding equipment: Automatic control welding equipment is a highly proactive welding equipment. Equipped with sensors and electronic detection circuits, it actively guides and tracks the welding trajectory, and the main welding parameters are feedback controlled by a closed-loop system. The entire welding process will be actively completed according to the preset program and process parameters.
3. Intelligent automatic welding equipment: Intelligent automatic welding equipment adopts various sensing components such as visual sensors, tactile sensors, auditory sensors, and laser scanners, relying on computer software systems, databases, and expert systems. It has the functions of recognition, discrimination, real-time detection, operation, active programming, welding parameter storage, and active generation of welding record files.
Sharing the relevant content on precautions and classification of automatic welding equipment. Through the above introduction of automatic welding equipment, I believe everyone has a certain understanding of automatic welding equipment. I hope the above introduction can help everyone. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.tayfsk.com Consult!