来源：http://www.tayfsk.com/ 发布时间：2023-03-14 浏览次数：
1. Cutting shall start from the edge; Cut as far as possible from the edge rather than through the hole. Using the edge as the starting point will prolong the service life of the consumable parts. The correct method is to directly align the nozzle with the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
2. Reduce unnecessary "arc striking (or pilot)" time; The consumption of nozzle and electrode during arc striking is very fast. Before starting, the cutting torch should be placed within the walking distance of cutting metal.
3. Do not overload the nozzle; Overloading the nozzle (that is, exceeding the working current of the nozzle) will quickly damage the nozzle. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.
4. Shandong CNC welding equipment manufacturer suggests that reasonable cutting distance should be adopted here; According to the requirements of the operation manual, use a reasonable cutting distance, which is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the workpiece surface. When piercing, try to use the distance of 2 times of the normal cutting distance or the large height that can be transmitted by the plasma arc.
5. The perforation thickness shall be within the allowable range of the machine system; The cutting machine cannot perforate the steel plate exceeding the working thickness, and the normal perforation thickness is 1/2 of the normal cutting thickness.
6. Try to keep the cutting torch and consumable parts of the CNC cutting machine clean: any dirt on the cutting torch and consumable parts will greatly affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing the consumable parts, put them on a clean flannelette, check the connection rib of the cutting torch frequently, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide detergent.
7. Try to cut as few holes as possible. Perforation is one of the main reasons for the damage of the cutting nozzle due to the back-splashing of molten steel. If it is necessary to cut holes, use a drill bit to drill holes in the hole and start cutting from the hole;
8. Try to cut within the rated normal cutting thickness of the cutting machine, and try not to cut beyond the limit cutting thickness. The normal cutting thickness of the domestic cutting machine is generally 60% of the large cutting thickness marked by the manufacturer, and try to cut within this thickness range to protect the cutting nozzle;
9. The distance from the cutting nozzle to the steel plate should be kept as constant as possible, generally about 3-8mm. If it is too far away, it will not only consume too much power, but also reduce the cutting penetration ability, and relatively consume the electrode, which will reduce the service life of the electrode; If it is too close, it will be simpler and very expensive. The service life of the nozzle will be doubled, or even burned up immediately.
The above is the correct use of CNC welding machine and some tips in daily use. I hope it can help you solve some problems in use. For more equipment use or purchase, please visit our website http://www.tayfsk.com Contact us for consultation!